Who is this test for?
This test has been designed for those who experience:
- Food-related diarrhoea and vomiting
- Abdominal pain
Why take this test?
- Be in the know. Coeliac disease affects around 1% of the UK population.
- Get a second opinion. Coeliac disease is often misdiagnosed as other conditions like Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
- Reduce your health risks. People with undiagnosed Coeliac disease are at an increased risk of developing bone problems, anaemia and bowel cancer.
What does this test include?
This test detects the four most common antibodies associated with Coeliac disease. These antibodies are proteins made by your immune system in response to gluten and include:
- Endomysial IgA antibody
- Gliadin deamidated lgG antibody
- Total IgA antibody
- Tissue Transglutaminase (IgA) antibody
Your samples will be analysed by our world-class laboratory within 2 days.
How it works
Getting an allergy test for rhinitis has never been easier.
- Order your test online
- Schedule your nurse home visit
- Receive your results in days
Private doctor session
Your test results will be reviewed by a Medicspot private doctor at no additional cost. If you require treatment, we will offer you a free private doctor session at one of over 250 Medicspot locations across the UK.