Who is this test for?
This test is for designed for those who constantly feel:
Why take this test?
- Understand why you're feeling tired, fatigued or have low energy
- Get an insight into the health of your major organs
What does this test include?
Our Fatigue Test includes an extensive set of tests to help pinpoint the cause of your tiredness.
- Full blood count – this examines your blood, looking at the number and types of cells that your blood contains
- ESR – is raised if there is inflammation going on inside your body
- Urea and electrolytes – measures the performance of your kidneys by looking at important salts in your body
- Bone markers – look at calcium, phosphate and uric acid levels for your bones and joints
- Glucose – this blood sugar test will check whether you have diabetes
- Cholesterol – a full lipid profile looking at good and bad cholesterol in your blood
- Vitamin D – one of the most common deficiencies in the UK responsible for fatigue and anxiety
- Iron – low iron and ferritin levels can restrict your body from making enough red blood cells
- Thyroid profile – an under or overactive thyroid can lead to many different symptoms and strains on your body
You will quickly receive your test results within a few days of your nurse visit.
How it works
Getting an allergy test for rhinitis has never been easier.
- Order your test online
- Schedule your nurse home visit
- Receive your results in days
Private doctor session
Your test results will be reviewed by a Medicspot private doctor at no additional cost. If you require treatment, you can book an appointment with one of our doctors at one of over 250 Medicspot locations across the UK.