Our Complete Health Check allows you to get a clear picture of your current wellbeing and identify any common health issues. Our private doctors will help contextualise your results with your personalised health report, empowering you to make better choices to lead a healthier, happier and longer life.
Why take this test?
- You want a quick and convenient way to check your health
- You want a clear picture of your current health status
- You want to know your risk of diabetes, heart disease and kidney disease
What does this test include?
Our Advanced Health Check includes an extensive set of tests to get a clear picture of your health.
- Full blood count – this examines your blood, looking at the number and types of cells that your blood contains
- ESR (erythrocyte sedimentation rate) – this checks your red blood cells to check if there is any inflammation going on inside the body
- Urea and electrolytes – measures the performance of your kidneys by looking at important salts in your body
- Liver function tests – helps determine the health of your liver by measuring the levels of proteins, liver enzymes, and bilirubin in your blood
- Cardiac enzyme test – helps get a clear picture of your heart health
- Bone markers – helps get an insight into your bone health
- Glucose – this blood sugar test checks for diabetes. One person is diagnosed with diabetes every two minutes in the UK. ¹
- Iron levels – low iron and ferritin levels can restrict your body from making enough red blood cells
- TIBC (total iron binding capacity) – checks if you have too much or too little iron
- Ferritin – tests the level of ferritin, the major iron storage protein, in your bloodstream
- Cholesterol – checks your level of good (HDL) and bad (LDL) cholesterol. Over half of adults in England have raised cholesterol. ²
- Triglycerides – tests for the amount of triglycerides in your blood. If you consume more calories than you need, the extra calories are converted into triglycerides
- Thyroid function – checks how well your thyroid is working, important for regulating your metabolism, energy generation and mood
- Vitamin D – people in the UK are often deficient in this essential nutrient. However, large doses can be toxic, so a test is recommended.
You will quickly receive your test results within a few days of your nurse visit.
How it works
Getting an allergy test for rhinitis has never been easier.
- Order your test online
- Schedule your nurse home visit
- Receive your results in days
Private doctor session
Your test results will be reviewed by a Medicspot private doctor at no additional cost. If you require treatment, you can book an appointment with one of our doctors at one of over 250 Medicspot locations across the UK.